- Responsible/able for/to full set of accounts.
- Prepare month-end, year-end and quarterly closing and audit schedules.
- Prepare management reports.
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports and analyse the variance.
- Prepare cash flow forecast and schedule payment to suppliers.
- Monthly reporting on billing/collection/activity on portfolio of clients.
- Liaise with statutory authorities and external auditors.
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or a Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, MIA, CIMA, etc).
- Fresh graduates (Accounts Assistant position), or at least 3 years of working experience in the related field and knowledge in full set of accounts (Accounts Executive position)
- Has good time management and is deadline driven.
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English. Chinese speaking would be an added advantage.
- Meticulous and timeliness in meeting deadlines.
Interested applicants are invited to send a detailed resume with qualifications, working experience history, current and expected salary , and a recent passport-sized photograph in MS Word format to: email@example.com or sign up with Tricor Talent Inc. url link at www.tricortalentinc.com